Aarhus University, Denmark: Prepare yourself for the future with an Engineering / Science degree from a top 100 university
About The Webinar
Have you considered doing your postgraduate degree in the Nordic Countries? The Nordic countries, and in particular Denmark, is known for being at the forefront of sustainability and innovation. With an Engineering or Science degree from Aarhus University, you will be prepared for a career in a globalized world increasingly focused on sustainability and innovation.
Join this webinar to find out if one of our degree programmes could be the right fit for you. We will cover:
- Part 1 – The degree programmes: Learn about the degree programmes, admission requirements, funding and more.
- Part 2 – Study culture: Gain insights into both the academic, cultural and social aspects of studying at Aarhus University in Denmark.
- Part 3 – Living and working in Denmark: Receive an introduction to career opportunities in Denmark.
Who is Aarhus University
Aarhus University is a comprehensive research university with a strong focus on high-quality research and education. Aarhus University offers a total of 20 Master’s degree programmes in English within STEM. All programmes are deeply rooted in research, and all teaching staff are active researchers.
Location: The main campus is located in the city of Aarhus in Denmark. Aarhus is the second-largest city in Denmark and Denmark’s student city #1. It is located just three hours west of the Danish capital Copenhagen.
- Number of students: 38.000
- Ranking, Worldwide: 69 (Shanghai), 115 (Times Higher Education)
- Ranking, Europe: 24 (Shanghai), 38 (Times Higher Education)
- Annual tuition fee for Non-European applicants: EUR 14,500
- Scholarship/tuition fee waiver: Available for top students
REGISTER NOW – Watch live or have the webinar sent to you to watch on-demand!